Millions of men around the world face an unpleasant health state: permanent hair loss. It may start after 30, or even earlier, and without any reasons. Luckily, modern orthodox medicine offers advanced medications that give visible results within several weeks.
The Main Reasons for Health Loss
Those who blame genetics on their balding scalp may be surprised to find out that there are numerous reasons for that, including:
- Trichotillomania (the habit of pulling hairs on head because of nervousness). With the time being, a bald spot develops on head, but as soon as a person stops doing so, everything grows back.
- Lack of certain hormones (as the result of hypothyroidism).
- Autoimmune disease means that body starts attacking its own health tissues, and may destroy hair follicles. It may result into permanent hair loss, or disrupt of hair growth cycle.
- Theoretically, hair loss can be conditioned by any infection, but most typically it is caused by Tinea capitis (Ringworm).
- Chemotherapy results into temporary hair loss, but bald scalp problem may last for a long time.
- Intake of some medications (anti-thyroid, hormonal pills, anti-convulsants, anti-coagulants, and beta-blockers).
- Lack of vitamins and minerals in body, especially B12 and protein.
- Chronic stress and anxiety.
- Male pattern baldness is a hereditary condition, and, although there are different kinds of treatment, there is no 100% warranty that they will help.
How to Treat Hair Loss?
If you are losing hair, and think that there is nothing to do about the problem, you’re wrong. In fact, hair loss can be stopped or at least slowed down by doing several things.
First, stop smoking and stick to healthy lifestyle. It means less stress, less toxins in body and more powers for body to recover.
Secondly, care about your hair. If you notice that you start losing a lot of it, begin taking vitamins and prescribed remedies before you get bald.
Thirdly, you can try some over-the-counter remedies. For instance, Minoxidil slows down pattern hair loss, being applied right on the scalp. But it only helps as long as it is used. Another analogue is Finasteride. These are pills that contribute to hair growth, and are considered to be more effective than monoxidil.
Hair transplantation is another solution. Although it works in most cases, the procedure is expensive, and hairs start growing normally in 6 months. This technology is still being developed, and not so many men resolve to it.
Light laser therapy doesn’t help to grow new hairs, but helps to keep what exists. It is performed with the help of handheld devices, and it is required to use the gadget 15 minutes a day, 3 days a week to see somewhat noticeable results.
This is one of several remedies approved by FDA. You can buy Propecia online at IndigiNet, or find it in pharmacies – it is sold without prescription. The pills block the production of androgen dihydrotestosterone male hormone that shrinks hair follicles. It helps to regrow hairs naturally, serving as a fertilizer for scalp. Generally, the remedy is quite effective, but there is one serious disadvantage: you should take it on permanent basis to ensure hair growth. Once you stop, hairs may start disappearing in three-eight months.
Besides, this remedy may cause some unwanted side effects, such as lack of sexual desire and impotence.
Before taking the pills, consult with your doctor, if you have:
- Prostate cancer;
- Allergic reaction to similar medications;
- Liver disease;
- Bladder muscle disorder.
These are other pills that contain finasteride helping to convert DHT hormone and prevent hair loss, reversing it. The remedy does not help to restore hairs that have been lost long ago, but slows down further loss on all scalp.
A usual dose is one pill a day. It can be taken with or without food, drank up by a glass of water. Course takes about 3 months or more. The remedy can be taken for longer periods to achieve better results. When a man stops taking it, hair loss may resume within 12 months.
Side effects and precautions are the same as for Propecia. There are many countries where men use Finpecia: UK, USA, European countries, India, Russia, Australia, etc.
Traditional medications have proved to be very helpful and cost-efficient, so if you want to slow down hair loss, this is the most sensible option for today.